20091106

Strech out a Bit !


 Hello guys !



  This will be one of my experience on " STRETCH OUT " wants to share  ...

 I am always busy working in IT.Working On different issues may be Data Migration or configurations etc  but in weekends ... eating nice food in any Thai Restaurant or any American Burgers with lot of mushrooms or any smashed potatoes if you take a meal after you eat some Black berry Yogurt" Yes It s a nice moment  even to think out of a meal :)

I feel I am fortunate to have this meal every day at some time i have "I THINK I AM MISSING STRETCH "





By the way its just a"start of the Day " Don"'t you feel "I am eating some more food than required?"I mean to say  "The more food means eating food having a balance with the work you do " ..
I don't care of the balance   I am a big shot now  old enough that  I can eat any where i like go to any restaurant ...

“I am eating my food paying for it “ Nothing wrong in it ..Its normal

What”s abnormal is  eating loads of food  ,doing  work at the office in IT and not performing any other task like stretching your body for a while .

You guys do not understood me here” It costs lot more dollars if you donot stretch your body  a lot “May be you are “Just Paying him “   may be it comes to your way if you meet doctor or physican   for your abnormally and pay some dollars to him
I used to hook up this “stretching out “as I was before used to take lot of food 4 times a day or atlaest  twice in a day eating hamburgers pizzas and some coke   without any exercise   ..

After few days I feel my stomach is full and can’t even walk feels like my body is like a Rock  its takes some energy to move it ..”Do not treat your stomach like a baby  feeding her loads of food “

I went to India for a month and came back  lot of people said “You have become so fat “I donot know how to take it as a compliment or a complaint …My father collegue says you have  become like a” plump pumpkin  “ and laughed a bit !

I am back to my work one of my colleague told me that after you have become old at the age of 40 “This kind of Fat body will not help may be you need to see them many physicians may be for different diseases “My weight was 190 lbs

I was bit  inspired by his words and doing some stretching out of by legs and hands  by making pushups…I can’t make even five a day ..lot of heat is coming in the body …I felt this heat is the fat content inside..
I am doing 15 mintues stretch out every day .I Stopped eating too much food every day  reason . With out streching out you donot  have right to eat food in a restaurant . I practiced the “Push ups Every day “ and took some “One litre of water every morning “ Now  a days I  feel in the mornings “So fresh “ ready to work  any thing “

--------------------------


---------------------
I still go back to those days where I used lot of food to my tummy and no work to the body at all ..After I have done “Strech Outs “ I feel like “Iam living “ I am na organism in this earth “ Before “I feel I am a  Lazy Rock “ Iam 155  lbs now.
Basics  of  My “Stretch outs “ :”Drink one litre of water every morning”Eat only Oat meal Every day as it reduces cholesterol “Do the basic pushups atlaest a day to keep your body moving “I can say Know you have a body that needs some food like exercise …other wise it may collapse “Prefer the natural low calorie stuff like Diet Pepsi or any thing less calories ..

At this time  I feel today I need to reduce my body a bit and gain some stamina to atlaest do 50 pushups a day ..Resistance of the body needs to be developed it can be achieved only be regular practice …still I feel this Stretch Outs is just a start of my day   how you grab a coffee in STARBUCKS and how you eat food “Bagel at home or Dunkin  “ Do some stretch outs to your body “You may get lot of money health is real wealth “ otherwise “you have to pay him “


This is an art of your life make your body slim stretch a little bit start going to gym get some sweat do it regularly without that you can’t increase your Stamina ..
I hope “This blog could be a start of your day “As I have shared my experience from “fat to Moderate “Listen to me “start your stretch outs” surely you are going to make a start “You join in any course of Fat Reducing course this could the starting point of it If you do not believe me ..This is kind of good relief to your body "

See you some other time 

No comments: