20091105

Numerlogy

This Blog is just my experience of what i am exactly happening to me ..Nice to meet you .Pl do comment  on this blog any one can share there experiences "












  I was wondering why i am writing this "Numerlogy "? I am schocked by an incident happend to me actually ...  I know lot of people donot even think about numbers in life ....For some people  they  say "I like 9 "I  love number "5 "   I am fond of number "5" too when i am kid ....They when i grew up to age 25 i feel numbers are those espically useful "when you pay stuff at the market place " the money to sell or buy and thats it nothing else ...I was going back to a small shop at school where i used to buy a  cake for 50 cents ....


Until yesterday i feel the numbers are the stocks or shares may be yes ..I  was really bored with my cell phone the Nokia Piece which donot have even a Photo maker or a small camera ..Finally buought again a Nokia Piece It says "NOKIA E71X" its looks good nice display ..you can hear to any song on this ....It has wifi connection too ...


After a 5 months of this phone purchase ...My father called me up and told me that you have become old its time to get married ...aaaah yes mind says"Need some time " I was thinking "How old are you "I am calculating my age now March 14th 1980 now its 2009 ..may be 30 years almost ...One of my friend was telling me add up all the digits of your date of birth you may get a  number "March -->03 Right "14th --> equals "5" AND 1+9+8+0 equals "9 "adding all my digits its 3+5+9 = "8" Is that Eight IS LUCKY number i am not sure how come its getting up to "8 " as a kid

I am fond of getting "5 " as a favourite ...finally its a fact that I need to say my Lucky Number is going to Be "8 " ....One of my collegue told me "Dude buy all stuff with 8 number "If you live in a room or appt make sure sum is '8 "or atlaest  One eight should be present ....He was brain washing me take a oath 8 is your lucky number ...buy any thing with 8 ...you may get ....I was thinking "He is too much talking about the astro "


I did not believe him at all I said "Okay " see you later " Again in the next day he called me and said "You are a symbolism or Number 8 " no...He asked me what type of phone you have I shouted at him"Nokia E71x "
"Dude why are you disturbing me like this with your astro numbers "..". Ia m not in to numerology i donot belive this ...Donot be sick !"He Responded "Nokia E71X has two numbers  add them you get 8 "
wow I bought a phone  with a sum = 8 "before five months back what a surprise ? I feel i am back i need to trust on the numers now ..It happened you are "IN" the game of "Numerology "

I WAS REALLY SURPRISED WHEN MY MOBILE MODEL NUMBER MATCHES TO THE SAME NUMBER WHICH IS THE SUM OF THE DATE OF BIRTH ...IT WAS NICE THAT YOU HAVE READ MY BLOG LET ME KNOW WHAT ARE TO EXPERIENCING


Bye for now at this hrs may be next time "next blog on my new experience "

No comments: